Happy New Year

Thursday, January 1, 2009
Yeah..2008 comes to the end..A brand new beginning..I hope that everyone can have good luck in this year especially me..I felt very happy in 1st day of 2009 because I went count down with my housemates and friends.A very nice and long fire crackers.I went to times square with my boss Nick,sis Kim and bro Swin..haha..i felt very happy because we have a wonderful time that..Besides,we also took the big head pictures..It is really nice..i so like it..although boss and bro got little boring but please forgive us la..Promise no next time..Hehe..Finally,we took a family photo..remember keep it else i wun forgive you three de..haha..i hope u three also felt happy today..i think you all will see my this post de..Happy New Year to everybody..a Memorable 01.01.2009..thanks to boss,sis n bro..

0 comments:

Post a Comment