homesick

Friday, March 5, 2010
i really miss home now..miss my bed,miss my parents and my cute brother...i very less got this kind of feeling..maybe recently too mny things happen in a short while...home is the only place that can let me to hide..at home,i dun need worry about all the things..my parents will settle for me in case of anything happen..they will protect me well..everytime when i face any problems,i will think of my home..now,is the same too..i know i have to solve the problem by myself but i am just too tired..dunno how to describe the feeling oso...

2 comments:

cutecute rabbit Says:
March 10, 2010 at 1:04 AM

u have the same feeling as i do.. home is really a place to hide, from problems, pressure, worries.. feel comfortable at home, just like a child.. haha~

celeste Says:
March 22, 2010 at 5:18 AM

yaya..agree

Post a Comment