brand new post

Monday, October 11, 2010
here reopen my blog..it has been 2 weeks that i din't smile but it doesn't matter..i believe by end of this week i can fully recover..think from the positive side,this is really a good chance to adjust back my health as i am always weak..besides,i also be more patient now as i know it take time to recover although i very hope that i can smile immediately..anyway,it doesn't matter...i always believe that there is rainbow after the rain just like my name..the rainbow is waiting for me..u will never know how smile is important if u are facing the same disease as me now..so ,my friends,please try to welcome ur days with smile..nothing is more important than smile..i know it after facing this disease..smile is precious...i know i must be strong to overcome it..after that,i will be more tough when facing with difficulties..thanks to those who laugh at me during i face with this disease..it is nothing to laugh at..when u are facing the same thing with me,i dun think u all still can laugh out...anyway,i know how cruel u all are..just ignore...i will be more confident after this as now i also can face with people with this condition..it is just a short period and a big challenge..it will be overcome soon..after the rain,rainbow will be appeared just for me...the day is coming soon..i will replace all my holidays after this..fully enjoy..

0 comments:

Post a Comment