suddenly

Saturday, June 26, 2010
just so sudden...the song really made me think about our past..so fast...10 months already..i am no longer that one who just keep crying when i saw u..i dunno whether i walk through it already or not..at least,now when i see u,i wun cry..my tear wun drop..both of us have been grow up..i am happy that at least,we are still fren..our past has became a memory..time just past too fast..u have accompanied me for such a long time...and now ,u left..the hurt inside my heart made me grow..thank you..it is just hard to express..u changed a lot n all the best to u..when i saw ur status,i felt like crying..so sorry...the day when u choose to left me,u should expect it..luckily,i am strong enough..i am happy that at least,u still concern me..when i am down,u will talk with me...just so THANK YOU...all the best to u...maybe i need more time to recover...

0 comments:

Post a Comment