feeling on this silent night

Thursday, January 7, 2010
after few months,i realize i cant like that anymore.i know i am not like others who protect well from their families..i have to stand up again by myself..and i believe i can do it..the past just will make me even strong..there are so many unhappy things in life and sure there are something that we regret of..anyhow,we cant just stop there and keep on negative thinking..if we do so,we cannot improve and we just will continue sad only..of course,it is easy to say and hard to do..no matter how,i should overcome it although it is hard...in this new year,i will work hard for myself..please support me..i sure can overcome it and get back my confident..nothing can destroy me unless i give up myself..sure,i wun do so..hope all the thing run on smoothly in this new year..

0 comments:

Post a Comment