gather v hometown frens

Friday, January 22, 2010
actually friday,i had no class..due to replacement class,i went to uni for 3 hours..who knows my lecturer suddenly wanna add additional class at 1p.m. to 3p.m..but,i promised my frens that i will reach midvalley at 2p.m..so,i called shao jie as i need to wait for him..i din't notice he just pass through me so i called him..lol..i really didn't see him and he said he shy to say 'hi' to me..so noob..lol..

while waiting shao jie,i went to cafeteria and met yong wee..then,jordi came..then,we chit chat for a while...thanks to yong wee gift.it is nice ..jia seng saw me and he said me thin because of my facebook post that dun say me fat..haha..he always like to kidding with me..

after that,we went to midvalley and waited for oldcat n fung..they were so late..we planned for a movie at first..who knows the time doesn't suit them..so,we changed plan..we went sing k after fu chuan reached..it is fun...

thanks oldcat fetch us back setapak..lol..so troublesome for him...i slept after bath because i was really tired..i just woke up and found that i am sick dy..dunno why..

0 comments:

Post a Comment