new

Tuesday, January 19, 2010


finally,i done the cover of my photo album..i had nothing to do while waiting for my cousin to fetch me back..lol..once reached,i started to clean my room,toilet and table..as my housemates were all busy on gaming so i just can climb the chairs and mopped the fan by myself..nearly fall down..luckily din..

as i had the same time slot with cindy so i asked jr to help me print cindy timetable..who knows we have the same time slot but in different class..the first day,i entered wrong class..lol..

today is boss birthday..here,wish him happy birthday..yesterday,we had a gathering and helped my boss to celebrate..hope that everyone feel enjoy there..haha..chee how has been disappeared so long and yesterday he attended..

my hp spoil..will auto close even the battery is still full..even when a msg not yet send out ,it close automatically ..last time my hp is always in silent mood but now is offline mood...lol..but i din plan to change as nowadays i less use my phone so just let it be..damn tired..need a rest and work hard afterwards..

0 comments:

Post a Comment