cny fun

Friday, February 19, 2010
cny holiday comes to the end..i have to keep my mood for studies..i almost everyday oso hang out with frens in this cny..hehe..

on the first day of cny,ikki,kiang fat,gian ming and yee how come find me..it has been a long time that we din't meet each others...then,yeong shyang and nickson come find me..so long din c nickson as we just meet each others 1 year once de..and that lapsap ikki did a stupid thing...his stupid action really make me sweat lar...anyway,it was really fun..he purposely from kl to here to meet us...at night,i went to gathering with my primary skul frens..i even cant recognize some of them already..really too long din meet..everyone changed...haha.. a lot of leng lui there..

on the second day,i met my cousins ..we chatted for a while then start gamble..after that,i took a nap..then,my cousin woke me up and went to frens there..as i din have enough sleep,i just sit quietly there..but,i met solomon..just want to meet him so i just agree to go..lol..at night,all of us went to oldcat house..as everyone was gambling so i joined too..i oso wonder why my mum din call me return home as it was already 3am..

as my fren win a lot last night,so he treated us the next day..thank you..then,we went dong chan shi..i didn't go out for the whole day on chu si..lol..my mum oso feel strange..then,i went to malacca with frens on thursday and friday...have fun in these days...san dao made us laugh all the way...as i joined them to play in water park in Afamosa,so i dark a lot..OMG..i dun wan !!!i also met jun ren there while i was in that street..last year the same time,i at malacca too..but the things were different already maybe coz the ppl were different already too..hehe..dun said about that sad thing..although i feeling not well,i still joined to play..dun waste ma...my teacher visited me at night..after helping my mum,i felt tired and slept earlier..

anyway,thanks everyone for giving me a happy cny..now,is the time to keep my mood for studies...

0 comments:

Post a Comment