satisfy weekend

Monday, February 1, 2010
wow..i din online for few days dy because i din bring laptop back..last friday,i took bus back and it took around 5 hours..omg..nearly faint..i wonder how am i going to back during the day before cny...just reached home for an hour,i followed my parents to aunty house in klang again..during the way back,my dad car spoil at half way..so,we just waited cousin there to settle the problem..finally,i reached home again and it was already 3a.m..whole day just sit on the car so tired..

the next day,i woke up earlier and followed mum go market ...then,i continued sleep again..my mum kept asking me for help so i didn't sleep much too..then,i went drink tea with my frens till quite late also..after that,i chat with my cousin again..haha..pillow talk till morning...

due to my cousin's request so i did sushi for her as she pregnant..lol...spent my whole afternoon for making sushi..then,i went yumcha with frens again..but,i lost my keys..they kept laughing me...

just i followed oldcat car ..he told me the time is 10a.m so i woke up at 9a.m...but,he overslept so we just waited him ..really thanks a lot to shao jie n oldcat...we went for movie too..as i just slept 3 hours oni..now,i was so blur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment