HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Friday, February 12, 2010
as the weather was too hot,i just slept for few hour yesterday...then,i woke up to eat and planned to finish my tutorials but end up chitchatting with cindy for the whole noon..then,i followed fren's car to tmn sg besi to meet my cousin..luckily,we didn't lost..thank you...u know who u are..lol..thanks for ur "jiang li" too..so suprisingly,we just took around 1 hour plus to reach home...earlier than what i expect..i think want to have a rest but i cant..i have to help my mum to finish those house chores and now i am waiting her to do others thing again...now,i just realize the yam will make my hands itchy and cut onion will make me cry...lol..it is too late to know about it..again,i am so blur...that is y sometimes my mum not dare to ask for my help..i cut my hand again..luckily,just bleeding for a while..my home has changed a lot..and i like the changes too...here,wish all of you have a memorable CHINESE NEW YEAR and HAPPY VALENTINE to those couples..for those who are single like me ,i wish u all can meet the one who are worth soon...


and one more important wish...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my DADDY..all the best to him...please wish my dady too..hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment