Sunday, November 15, 2009
after had a nap on friday,i started to find information for the outline.It was quite take time as cindy and me spend whole night to find also end up cant finish.Till 4 am,we cant withstand the sleepiness already.so ,we decided to sleep and continue tomorow.

i woke up at 7 am as my dad called me ..Then,i had a bath and went for breakfast with my dad.After that ,we went to the interview..SOMEONE told me it take around 15 minutes to reach masjid jamek from taman melati lrt station..So,we din go earlier.Who knows it took around 35 minutes to reach.Luckily,we reached on time..after the sesion ,i brought my dad go selayang to have our lunch..That was the first time i din bring wrong road.but then ,when we wanted to back setapak,we lost.End up spend rm10 for the toll..get scold..lol..i sure give BOSS laugh when i meet him next time.

It was around 2.30pm,i went out again with my fren.We went to ikano and spend around 4 hours in popular book shop.As we saw so mny dim sum book in popular ,so we decided to go Dragon-I for our dinner.The dim sum there damn nice just that very expensive.Luckily,my fren treat me eat..thanks..

We went to the curve and planned to go for a movie.Who knows the cinema there dun have the movie that we want to watch.So,we decided to watch in one utama.the movie just started when we reached.at first,i planned to sleep inside cinema as i was very sleepy.but,i din sleep because the story of the move(TIME TRAVELLER'S WIFE) attracted me.

As we needed to get cash so we went to the waterground which located in desa parkcity and take money..Then,we went for a walk surround the lake..the lake is nice..it was the time to back home n continue with my outline again..

again,i used to sleep at 4 am to complete my task.there were something happen around my frens.i just hope that everything will be fine..argh..3 days add up my sleeping time is just exactly 13 hours..damn tired

0 comments:

Post a Comment