simple ts life for 4days

Friday, November 27, 2009

d cake i bought for my brother


done by my mum n drew by me


helping dad to dye his hair


preparing sushi


jz too boring


playing mahjong


sushi done by me


I am here to blogging again although i feel a bit tired..Yesterday night was a great night for me..It has been 5 weeks that i didn't back to my hometown..As my mum warned me to back,i had to back immediately..Here is my 4 days life in my lovely hometown,Tanjung Sepat..

First day,after having my lunch with boss and kim,i took lrt and bus back to my hometown..I hate the feeling that take bus alone and travel for so long..But ,I have to do so because nobody can fetch me back..Luckily,my mum cooked a lot of my favourite food for me..I feel satisfy for the food for these few days..Then,I went out with my cousin..Again,we both.We chatted until morning as she decided to stay in my home..It was great..

Second day,it was nothing special because i went to hair salon and reborn my hair..It spent around 6 hours..As i was tired,i just went to bed earlier after playing with my brother..But,before i slept ,i helped my daddy to colour his hair..Hehe..i got a good news too and at the same time my friend told me a good news..Congratulation to him..

Third day,my mum suddenly had the mood to make a bag for me..So,I just spent the whole afternoon and discussed with her about the design of the bag..By the way,today is the first time that i fried rice for them to eat..haha..Luckily,it was not too bad..I thought it will be a boring night for me..Suddenly,my cousin sms me and asked me to go out..I waited until they arrive my house and step in my room,i just went for a bath..HAHa..Purposely wanted them to scold me..This time got more members.But is the maximum,four..We keep recalling the things that we played during childhood..and a lot of funny memories have been recalled..We laughed loudly as the place just got we few only..After that,they decided to play mahjong..So, i overnight at my granddad home.We played untill 4 am in the morning..lol..it was really a great night..

Today,my brother birthday..Again,wish him have a happy birthday..to be continued..my mum keep calling me to go n do sushi..

0 comments:

Post a Comment