continue

Monday, November 30, 2009
After my brother birthday party,my frens came n fetch me without inform me.But,i still went out with them..As we not yet decide the place to drink tea ,we just simply drove along and finally shao jie decided to drink at mamak 69..I personally dun like there because of no reason..HAHa..

There were so many mosquitoes there and i was the one who kena the most..They kept laughing my hair n cf 1 too..So sudden that we decide to go for a one day or two day trip on chinese new year..i suggested taman botanic in shhah alam..some of them suggested to go taman negara.As i felt like want to go cycling in taman botanic,i kept asking them to go there..lol..hope the trip can be on..lol..

I received a call from my dad that he scolded me and warned me to back home immediately as it was late..haha..everyday until midnight just back home or even din back,sure get scolded lor..Then,i started to keep thing as the next day i had to back setapak early in the morning..

after meeting,we wanted to go full house but we dunno the location..So,i called Cindy and she helped a lot..thank you..We spent around 2 hours to reach there ..haha..the food is ok only but the surrounding is nice..

Maybe because i always late sleep so i got flu..argh...used so mny tissues dy..

0 comments:

Post a Comment