Happy birthday

Friday, November 6, 2009
i would like to say happy birthday to those whose birthday is on november.The first one is my housemate,Kah Lok..He has 3 months holiday so that we cant help him to celebrate this year.It is just too bad.We miss you so much.Without you,our house is so quiet and nobody can let me disturb lar..somemore,nobody help us to clean house..lol.The second one is kian shin.haha..I wun forget one..what gift u want?can try to tell me so that i can try to fullfill your requirement..erm..the following is khim yao..what present do you want during this year birthday?hehe..can try to tell me too..and Xiao HUi,happy birthday..if u free,can ask me out..lol..Most important one is my mum birthday which is on 20 of november and my brother birthday which is on 28 of november..my mum request me to buy the perfume for her but i not yet get it..and it is very troublesome to think of my brother present lar as he request for it..there is still one's birthday that i will never forget which is my best fren,YA YUEN birthday which is on 29 of november..Last but not least,wish u all HAPPY BIRTHDAY,may urs wishes come TRUE..why there are so mny birthday fall on november?but it is more terrible that most of my frens birthday fall on december.

0 comments:

Post a Comment