Sunday, November 22, 2009
It has been a long time that i didn't wake up so early.As my housemates all decided to go for UTAR trekathon ,i followed them too as i dun want to be alone at home.I woke up at 6.30a.m.After drinking the nescafe,we took a taxi to UTAR.I had to separate with them as i registered late.Luckily,Tiran was in the same bus with me.His friends were funny,keep finding toilet.Erm,then we started to exercise lor..hehe..long time din exercise already since that day played badminton with eric them.

When reached home,i played card with sy.Dunno y i was so unlucky.I lose for 8 rounds continuously.Luckily,i won at the 9 rounds.lol.then,i watched drama lor.But,i still felt boring.So,i planned to have a nap .Unfortunately,i cant sleep so i just lying on the bed for 1 hours and think something..lol.i am just controlling myself dun to think it..and trying dun to disturb lor..Hope that i can success..just wait for the time to come..i think maybe we are the same just keep controlling or maybe we are different too..who knows..

0 comments:

Post a Comment