satisfy day

Saturday, November 7, 2009
Actually i plan to go for exercise in the morning but then when i woke up,cindy told me that eric has cancelled the plan..so i continue to sleep..hehe..It has been long time that i didn't sleep so well.Then,i went for a movie with my boss..As nobody asked me out so i disturb my boss to bring me go for a movie.I was not satisfy with the movie because i felt that it is boring..And i did a stupid thing..hehe..I bought the hair shampoo and i paid the bill already..But i forgot to take the hair shampoo from counter and i just left there..When i found that i didn't take my thing,i turned back to the counter .. of coz,i cant find it..The funny thing is that the bill still in my purse..SOMEONE laughed non-stop there..Again,thanks boss..
It was raining heavily.So,Yong Jien delayed our date.It has been more than 4 years that we didn't meet each other.Suprisingly,we still can chat from 6pm to 12.30am..It was so comfortable to chat with him.Maybe he really a good chatter..lol..Sure,he remember to bring me souvenir from PARIS..It is a key chain.After a few days of depression,i decided dun to think so much..Hehe..everything will be fine..

0 comments:

Post a Comment