things happen during this few months

Friday, November 6, 2009
It has been a long time that i didn't update my blog just because i am too lazy.There are a lot of things happen in this few months.haiz.I just hope that i can forget about it.I know that i cannot continue like this again but can i do it?Anyway,thanks to those who accompany me to pass through the hard time.But,why things will happen again?I also don't know that whether i should continue or just give up.I also don't know what should i do now?Dun say about the sad thing,there are still some happy things that happen around.During holiday,Nanosaranghe gang came to my hometown.I felt really happy that i can meet them at that time.We really have fun during that day.When we went to sepang goldcoast which is located not far away from my hometown,we had the idea to sing our camp song.Somemore,that was the first time that i play kite.It was really fun.Besides,i also paid a visit to penang during holiday.Special thanks to chun hean that we disturb him for four days.He really did a good plan that we enjoyed so much during the trip..

0 comments:

Post a Comment