outing v lapsap

Thursday, December 3, 2009

haha..lapsap is calling taxi


coconut puding..damn nice..


nice


my favourite


the famous food in duck king


I went back to PJ campus yesterday..After my foundation,this was the second time i went back to there.Hehe..Just purposely followed them as i also nothing to do..Some of the memories have been recalled..but,of course some sad things too..

Then,we went to ikea as someone wanted to help his gf to take something..After eating,they decided to watch movie..Hehe..Cindy and me bought a couple sit ..but dunno due to what reason,we Sit on the normal sit and somebody taken our couple sit.No wonder we felt weird why the couple sit like that one..Cindy and me closed our eyes almost for the whole movie as it was really ......hehe..Not suit us to watch..My handphone rang all the way cause my cousin called and scolded me why not yet bring her to go for some food.

Again,we went to the ten ringgit tore..haha..this was the second time..I really dunno what can say about it..Luckily,we found the way back..Then ,boss came and fetch me to eat..Gang gathering for this year gua..probably the gathering will be next year already..

Once we both gathered,we sure chatted until midnight ..yesterday also the same..i woke up at 9.30a.m. today as i promised lapsap to go out ..Before i went to lrt station,i received a call and finally the thing is settled..But,i cant found cindy..hehe..I thought y cant find her so i worried about her..luckily,she is ok..

The next station,asia jaya..haha..it has been almost 1 year i didn't meet lapsap ikki..hehe..when i reached ,i found only he was there..so,i knew ah loong put aeroplane dy..hehe..he brought me to duck king and had our breakfast..Really thanks..hehe..the dim sum were nice..sure,we chatted happily..

After that,we headed to sunway pyramid for a movie..CHRISTMAS CAROL..i dun so like the movie but overall is ok..we just simply walked around and he decided to go and eat again..When we were eating,someone came and asked us to donate some money..the person asked me whether i come from CHINA..oh my god..again...sure,i get laughed by him all the way..i also dunno why so many people commented like this..i dun feel i look like a china gal..anyway,thanks again for his dinner..

He suggested to go into popular shop.i was so suprising that he will go in the book shop..but he really a weird person although i knew it long time ago..i wonder why he will read that kind of book..i found some book that attracted me too..but,i din buy it..it is really nice for this outing cause he is a funny person..i also dunno when is the next time we meet..

now,i am waiting for tomorrow to meet my dearest frens,xhui n yii wei..we do not meet each other for a long time although we always stick together last time..i think we will have fun together..dot dot dot..i am waiting ..as this week is so full,i also didn't think much..got time just think lor..hehe..i have found one book..the title is sorry,i miss u..not bad..

0 comments:

Post a Comment