18-12-2009

Friday, December 18, 2009


18-12..merry christmas






me v my first birthday "cake' this year



i am making wish


today is a satisfy day...it has been so long time that i didn't have my breakfast..i woke up at 9.10a.m. as jordi say delay for 30 minutes..then,we went to fetch our members(shuh yun,cole shin,cheau kim) and shuh yun suggested to eat dim sum..we went to kepong to have our breakfast..i think jordi not often eat dim sum so he ate whatever we ordered..have a nice gather with them in this year..too bad boss didn't join us..

then,i went back condo sleep again..just tat 1 hour..recently,my sleeping time not over 4 hours leh..so cham..cant sleep well..so,i study for a while..

ah ben msn me and asked me to have dinner with him..tooo bad i already promise yong jien to have dinner together..sorry ya,ben..firstly,we planned to go victoria garden to eat but due to the traffic jam,we went to kepong..as we had no any idea and yong jien wanna try shabu shabu..so ,we had our dinner there..erm,i am not quite satisfy with the food there..still prefer for the one in puchong cause there offers more choices..but overall is ok la..

here,the dessert shop is the place we chit chat..again,6 hours non-stop..he told me the business trip experience and his life in england..lol..of course,i share mine too..but i didn't share about the matter cause i scare i cant control again..hehe..my first birthday cake is the mango ice..quite special..and first gift this year..it is from vietnam..lol..it is too early but as i will be at hometown after my test so celebrate earlier lor ...10days earlier..lol..luckily,he remember to bring me books..there are total 9 books that he borrowed me..hehe..the 9 books will accompany me in my holiday..so that i wun feel bored or miss the time sms..anyway,thank you..

here is something that he describe about me..u all feel correct or not?he describe me as a sometimes funny,sometimes chu lu,sometimes soft and a confident gal..lol..i feel got some of my characteristics..hehe..if u all have any about my characteristics,can try to comment me..thanks

cute cute rabbit,i wan borrow "fan shu" this word..borrow me..please..yeah..is time to study..

0 comments:

Post a Comment