again..morning..

Wednesday, December 16, 2009






nice drink



the place



laugh..when i can laugh like this again?



my disg-fish n chips



salmon

it was already 2.41a.m...finally,i reached my condo..just i went to "BUMBU BALI" to have my dinner in puchong..the food is nice and the surrounding even nice..thank you, jia gi..u purposely fetch me from puchong to setapak and then back puchong again,waste your 3 hours..really thanks so much.. then,we decided to go cheras pasar malam..i didn't sign out my msn..so ,i dunno whether who find me...coz,my housemates told me there are 5 or 6 conversation but suddenly my laptop out of battery...for those who find me,if u see this post please find me if there is important thing..

again,i am seeing the 11 countries backpacking experiences..it helps a lot..i feel calm.. yong jien,as u said,the world is just too large to explore..so,u dun need worry me..everytime when i am down,i see those pictures and i will feel better..i got friends..i know everytime when i am sad,u all will bring me go some places for nice food to let me feel better..thanks u all ..i really appreciate it..

yup,i agree after going through so mny things,i still the same..i thought i can be strong 1..who knows..i am still not strong enough..nevermind,i train to be strong..i am no longer the small little gal who only know cry..more few days,i already 19..i cant continue like this..i know it is hard but i have to do so..i got frens and family..they are always beside me ..i cannot disappointed them..i must be strong..tear is not suitable for me..smile just suit me ma..i know u all like the way i smile..everytime when u all meet me,i sure is the one who laugh loudly..i never blame anyone..i will face it..got hurt just will grow..thanks cute rabbit n gan chan accompany me till now..5.05a.m..i will be ok tomorrow...rainbow will be occur tomorrow for me..i got confident to myself..i am not that bad..thanks u and sorry if i make trouble to u...

0 comments:

Post a Comment