merry christmas

Friday, December 25, 2009
merry christmas to everyone...i just woke up and felt a bit moody..but nevermind..just wanna to share that how i passed christmas eve..i promised my frens that i will celebrate with them together and i walked my promise..normally,once i promise on something then i seldom break my promise except for emergency..after i brought my brother to my grandpa house then i headed to meet my frens..

haha..once i met them,i scolded them as they let me to wait..lol..this is the way i communicate with them..there is no fun if i am serious with them..right?we went pavillion and the first meal(fried prawn noodle)..it is quite special..as i didn't bring my adaptor back so i posted the pic later..erm,after finishing our meal,we just simply walked around in order to digest..sure,we didn't miss the chance to take photo as it was christmas eve..there were lot of decoration around the mall..

we took our dinner at madam kwan which is the last decision of us after surveying around..i ordered nasi lemak..the food is ok lor..not too bad but not too good also..they gave me a suprise..thank you..the cake is nice..another special cake which is made from jelly..my second cake this year..thank you all..although we were very full by that time,we still manage to finish all..someone is so gan chan,stole the smallest part while the other two is deciding who are going to take the largest part..lol..dun need i mention lor the person..i also met tiran,mathew and bobo there..

as my fren cannot control himself from missing someone,he suggested to go genting to meet his SOMEONE..we also followed as he was damn emo..there are 360 changes once he saw her..lol..congratulation to him..haha..the weather was damn cold there and the cold weather made me calm..we chatting at the starbuck there until 6.00a.m..i was not satisfy with the latte there..perhaps,i should ordered mocha..hehe..this genting christmas eve made 2 people so happy..haha..sure they felt so sweet 1..lol

it was morning 6.00a.m..we went to sri petaling to have our breakfast..the dim sum there was so so only..i still prefer the one in duck king or dragon-i..haha...after a short rest,they fetch me back home..thank you although i keep complainting on the speed along the journey..hehe..i really enjoyed the lunch coz someone keep making us laugh..

this year i thought yee chen will call me but he didn't..maybe coz i changed my hp number...every year i sure will received his call on today..but this year,i din..i felt weird..he just will contact me on this day once a year..anyway,the day not yet pass..i hope to received his call soon..

finally,i realize the year come to the end and mny things are the same too..09 year really is a happening year..i have go through mny things and i changed a lot..

0 comments:

Post a Comment