promoting fren

Friday, December 11, 2009


geli or not?


as i promise myself dun wan to open laptop tomorrow,so i just write now else fei chong will kill me...is a suprise for u coz i update at this time..lol..i promise to promote him in my blog..haha..oh my god,exam is just around the corner and i am still writing here..where is my study mood?fast fast come back to me lar..

hehe..is it the pic very cute?lol..i give him cuteness 1001%..higher than his gan chan's ness which is 1000%..he win liao..this is the cutetest pic i saw in my life..hope that when u all see the pic,dun let this cutie make u all pengsan..cute cute rabbit oso lose him o..how geng is him?i wonder why he can act out this pose..zi lian dao..if u all wan to know more about his cuteness ,please go to this link..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lls07Yx-zXU..if anyone of you are moody or unhappy,i think this is a good video for u all..lol..it helps a lot..why he will has this video?hehe..it is because of me...anyone want to know more about him,please take his hp number from me..only 5people are allowed to get his number,please be fast..dun hestitate anymore..lets go and play banana boat again.hehe..ask khang leng and ah khen..see they still willing to help him or not..lol..anyway,thank you for making fun for me..i will appreciate it de..so dun say i gan chan le lor..

and sorry to those because of my emo..i really dunno why..just can say sorry ..i know u have ur situation too..argh..i just make the thing worse only..sorry ya..last but not least,good luck to my housemates who have their test 2molo..add oil ya,jeng jeng,jr and weng seong

0 comments:

Post a Comment