sorry

Thursday, December 10, 2009
due to someone complaint i wrote wrong their names,i changed already..haha..sei fei chong,keep asking me to update o..still dare to say pai seh..really zi lian dao...

erm,today is the first day that i stepped out from my house since i reached home on monday because i was just too hungry..finally,i willing to go out to buy myself some food..haha..my mum also curious cause normally i prefer dun eat also lazy to go out..

then,i helped my mum to do something..she suddenly have the mood wanna make "suan gan shui"..so, i spent quite a long time helping her..Finally,it is done..

someone asked me to go for breakfast..but ,he ffk me..too bad..luckily , i din't wake up also because i slept in the morning..haha..waiting for tomorrow night to gather with frens..monday is my first test,i still din study finish..argh,keep sleeping all the day..it has been a long time that i didn't heard others call me "fei po" ..cute cute rabbit ,how dare are u?hehe..but,it recall some memories..

my housemate,jeng jeng said wanna show off infront of me wor...purposely stay back just want to show off..hehe..i am waiting..sunday,i will back..hehe

sorry on my post..i deleted already..dun feel anything..really sorry if i hurt u...i dun have that mean..really sorry..argh..i really dun have the meaning to hurt u de leh..take your time ba..

0 comments:

Post a Comment