random

Monday, December 21, 2009
here,lets celebrate our holidays..yesterday,there are nothing much happen cause i just keep on sleeping..after test,i waited for 1 hour++ as someone forgot to bring my harddisk..i kept on saying him..sorry la..just kidding only..then ,i started my journey to returned home..first,i took LRT to pasar seni,then took bus from pasar seni to klang,after that from klang to banting..finally,i took taxi from banting to tanjong sepat,hometown..after my housemates stopped at jenjarom,it was so terrible as the whole bus just left me 1 person only..i also not dare to sleep that time..when the bus reached banting,i walked to glasses shop to order my contact lens..unfortunately,due to my sleeping hours is too less,i have to go again the other day to check the degree..so troublesome..

after that,i went to take taxi to return home..i stopped at my granddad house as my motor and my brother were there..i felt so happy when i saw him because i really damn miss him..he miss me too..then,we just back home..once i locked the door,then i straight away slept..my brother just did the thing whatever he want..around 7.00,he woke me up and told me that he was hungry..i told him that i wanted to sleep more 30 minutes..sorry ya,my brother..he just waited for half an hour then woke me up again..after buying his dinner,i continued to sleep until my cousin came..due to my laziness,i didn't eat for whole day..lol..my mum will kill me if she knows..then,i read the book and went to sleep again after a while..

0 comments:

Post a Comment