28-12-2009-my birthday

Monday, December 28, 2009



this year i cut 4 cakes..wow..so many..erm..i felt sorry to jia gi cause he bought me the cake but i was not in KL..he didn't ask me so that i dunno..really sorry..hehe..so,he ate himself..i think he will fat more le when i saw him next time..haha..anyway,he promised to bring me go eat nice 1 when i back KL...

1st cake:yong jien special "mango ice cake"
2nd cake:khang leng,fei chong,khen and swee fong "jelly cake"
3rd cake:fu chuan,you shan,chen fung,siang foo,yeong shyang and sheng zhang
"capuccino cake"
4rd cake:my uncle bought for me n my cousin"coffee cake"


last saturday,my frens in hometown asked me out to yumcha..after bathing,they reached my home..hehe..you shan keep saying that he purposely came back to celebrate with me..the day before,he told me that he cant back because he has no car..so,fu chuan helped him find someone to fetch him back..as no idea,sheng zhang went to kl to fetch him again..the whole night,he was quiet..so weird as he is the one who talk damn much everytime when we out..it was so suprising that when i saw siang foo..haha..due to his appearance,yeong shyang became so quiet cause he is a good presentor..he talked non-stop for the whole night and did a lot of funny actions..so,we laughed non-stop too..when yeong shyang and sheng zhang took the cake out,i am stunned cause i really dunno since when they reached with the cake..erm,the cake is nice..thanks a lot because they did plan quite long..it is so hard to arrange the time that so many of them back on the same time..hehe..sure,they made my face so dirty..full of chocalate..our noise made many of the other customers there look at us but we din care because we already normal of it..whenever we go yumcha,there sure full of our voice and loud laugh..lol


i spent my time with my mum and aunties them on sunday as i got nothing to do..my uncle asked me fetch him to go the shop to buy cake in evening..so ,we went there and there left only 1 cake..we had no choice as it was sunday..the other shops all closed..after having my dinner with a big number of family which include cousins and uncles,we went to grandpa house..as my cousin's birthday was the same with me,so we cut cake together..after that,my cousin taught me make up..it was so hard and it took a long time..but,i still learned nothing ..lol..she sure kill me..

right at 12.00a.m on my birthday,i received quite a number of wishing msg..guess,who is the first i received this year?anyway,thanks everyone for ur wishing..i slept quite long as i felt headache..dunno the reason also..maybe cause i always sleep on morning and din take care well of my body..haha..now,my body is damn weak..i should care more on my body..no kidding,cause it was quite serious already recently..i cooked yee mee in the afternoon..hehe..i felt not bad..finally,i willing to learn..last time,i never want to cook one..but now,i felt it is not bad to learn cook too..in the evening,i helped mum as she cooked a lot of dishes..my hand hurt and my mum scolded me..so pity lar..hurt oso need get scolded..after cleaning the table and washing the plates,i rest for a while..my cousin got a suprise birthday gift for herself.hehe..damn suprise..congraz..i went yumcha with mary around 10p.m..she remind me to attend her wedding on 16-01-2010..sure,i wun forget but i dunno what should i buy for her..any suggestion?

i received a card from cheau kim which DIY by herself one..thank you so much..i am so touched..hehe..very suprisingly..recently,i just keep msg v her as she was so bored there and i miss her too..boss told me that my big big gift is still in his big big house..lol

this is the end of the day..thank you to everyone who wished me this year no matter via sms,facebook,call,msn,card or face to face..a simple wish represent a lot..thanks.

by the way,i got something quite disappointed..but cant share here..arghh..2010 year is coming..happy new year to everyone..i hope that everything will be fine..especially ,my health and studies..i should plan to go travel often too..this year i took a lot of photos..hehe..going to put a lot of effort to make a photo album by myself..

0 comments:

Post a Comment